Lilly Library Museum Passes are purchased through the generosity of the Friends of Lilly Library.
The following organizations donated one or more passes: Brattleboro Museum & Art Center, Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation, Mystic Aquarium, Smith College Museum of Art, Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, and USS Constitution Museum. Thank you! Lilly Library and the Florence Community appreciate your support!
Free admission to exhibits for all members of 1 household including adults, children & caregivers.
Children’s Museum at Holyoke
1/2 price admission for up to 6 visitors. Children under 12 months are free. This pass cannot be used for special events, workshops, or programs.
Admits 2 adults and 4 children.
Free admission for 2 adults and 2 youth (13-17); children 12 and under always free.
Historic Deerfield’s museum houses are closed to the public during the winter months (December – Mid-April). Please check the Hours and Admissions section of Historic Deerfield’s website for exact details about which part of the museum is open or closed as it varies throughout the year.
TEL: (413) 774-5581 TTD: (413) 775-7264
Massachusetts Museum of
Admits 2 adults & 2 children (under 16) to galleries during normal gallery hours. Not valid for performing arts events or special exhibition openings.
Massachusetts Annual Parks Pass
for the Massachusetts Department of Conservation & Recreation
This pass entitles the bearer free parking for one vehicle (excluding buses and 15-passenger vans) at over 50 day-use facilities in the State Parks system that charge a parking fee, including D.A.R. State Forest, Mt. Holyoke Range State Park, Mt. Tom State Park, and Mount Greylock State Reservation. Not valid at Quabbin Reservoir.
Valid for 2 adults and 2 children (ages 3-17) at the discounted admission price. Children 2 and under free.
$6 off adult & $4 off child admission
Norman Rockwell Museum
Admits up to (2) adults at the discounted rate of Ten dollars each.
Children 5 and under are free, as are museum members.
Smith College Museum of Art
Each pass will admit up to 8 people (residing at the same address) per visit
Smith College Art Museum is free on the Second Friday of each month from 4-8 pm. Free Second Fridays often feature hands-on art making, interactive experiences, or guided tours.
Springfield Museums at the Quadrangle
Grants $2.00 off general admission for up to four visitors.
Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute
Admits 1 adult.
Free admission on first Sunday of the month from October through May. Free for members, children under 18, and students with a valid ID.
The Clark hosts a number of free family days during the year. Please check Family Events for details.
Free admission for parties of 9 or fewer – 1 pass per party.
Pass admits two adults. Valid for admission to one house tour OR one lecture, workshop, or concert (RSVP required).
Borrowing a Museum Pass
- Check out museum passes from the Circulation desk at Lilly Library with your valid C/WMARS library card.
- Card must be unexpired and have no billed items or fines over $10.00
- Museum passes circulate for 3 days with no renewal.
- Limit of 1 pass per family.
- Museum passes must be returned to Lilly Library at the Circulation Desk in the plastic envelope provided. Lost/damaged envelopes are $5.00. Passes cannot be returned in the bookdrop.
- If a pass is available, you may place a hold on it for 4 hours.
- If a pass is not picked up within the 4 hours, it is put back in circulation.
- The late fee on a museum pass is $5/day with a maximum of $25.
- As with all material checked out on your library card, when you borrow a pass you agree to the borrowing guidelines and agree to pay the replacement cost for lost passes.
- Look on the catalog for available passes.
Replacement Cost for Passes
Replacement cost may be higher than original purchasing cost for the library.
If you lose or fail to return a Museum Pass, you will be charged the following:
|Children’s Museum at Holyoke||$250.00|
|Eric Carle Museum||$125.00|
|Hancock Shaker Village||$250.00|
|Massachusetts Parks Pass||$35.00|
|Norman Rockwell Museum||$100.00|
|Smith College Art Museum||$75.00|
|Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute||$90.00|
|USS Constitution Museum||$125.00|
|Worcester Art Museum||$250.00|