Regular programming for Young Adults is on hold — or moved online — for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic (aka while we’re closed). In the meantime:
- Zines! Lilly is launching a whole mess of programming — as well as adding materials to the collection — dedicated to zines. Learn more here.
- Save the date! On Friday, November 13th, Lilly is tapping graphic novelist and journalist Malaka Gharib, author of I Was Their American Dream, for a virtual event dedicated to zine-making! Keep your eyes peeled for more info, coming very soon!
- Check our calendar to see what is happening at Lilly — including virtual programming. (Got an idea? Let us know!)
- New materials are being added to the collection every week! Check out new selections here.
- We’re completely revamping our health and wellness section. Learn more — and see the titles — here. Have a title to add? Let us know!
- Got ideas? Suggestions? Complaints? We want to hear from you! Consider joining the Virtual Teen Advisory Board we’re working on putting together. But also, feel free to email YA librarian Alison Baitz anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.