Visit the Catalog to the Lilly Library Collection. From the catalog you can view holdings throughout central and western Massachusetts. To view the holdings of Lilly Library, be sure to select Florence, MA from the drop-down menu.
If there is a book or item you are unable to find in the C/WMARS catalog, you can search the Commonwealth Catalog (requires library card; select a password the first time you log in). Or, we can search Commonwealth Catalog and beyond for you. Fill out the Mediated Interlibrary Loan Form online or ask for a copy at the Circulation Desk.
- Loretta Corell Memorial Collection for Young Adults – This collection of materials to support the overall well-being of ‘tweens and teens is housed in the Nonfiction Room on the second floor.
- Becky Sullivan Memorial Meditation Corner Collection – This collection of materials that support meditation practices of many traditions is housed in the Nonfiction Room on the second floor.
- Anne Haffey Quinn Memorial Book Fund supports all areas of the library’s collection. Look for the special bookplate in the materials!
- Alfred Lilly Collection is a small collection of books that were part of the original collection owned by the founder Lilly Library. These are available for viewing in the library, and are housed in the bookcase provided by the Friends of Lilly Library which stands in the Reference Area. To view materials, ask at the Reference Desk.
- Laura Kulp Memorial Collection of materials for our youngest patrons are housed in the Children’s Department. Watch for the special memorial bookplate in the materials!